Thursday, November 13, 2008

Run Away

Guess what came in the mail for me last night? You'll never guess, so I'll just tell you...Runner's Digest. Okay, it's not that funny - really. I have always said that they only way I would be running is if there was a fire. But recently I have been running. I will give you minute to pick yourself up off the floor...Now don't get excited, these are short distances, slow paces and inside on a treadmill. Although, it seems that God knows something I don't. So, I am officially signed up to run the Gobble Jog 5K on Thanksgiving morning. What is up with me signing up to do these crazy things this month; NaBloPoMo, 5K, what's next, underwater basket weaving? Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mandee - I Think You Should said...

Good for you, Stacy!

My line is that you won't catch me running unless someone is chasing me. With a gun.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck You can do it. Do you want to know how I know? Because I did it on St Patty's Day. And if I can do it anyone can!!!! Never mind that I walked part of the way! Don't tell anyone.