Friday, August 29, 2008

The Man Behind the Curtain

I think it is time that I fess up to how things really work around here at Salmon and Milk. You see, I may be the Great and Powerful Oz, but John is the Man Behind the Curtain. You may know that John started this blog awhile back for our family and then encouraged me to "write a few posts". Lo and behold, I have taken over and made it my own. The problem is I often have a lot of pots on stove, some days literally a lot of pots on the stove. I am often writing while doing other very important things (i.e. ignoring Hollis, eating, watching tv, playing facebook games - I have a full and varied life). This may lead to some interesting and (hopefully) funny content, but it is not so good for the grammar and spelling portion of our show. And while I have tried to be more conscientious, many times there are errors I miss. I think because in my mind I know what it should say so I just read it that way no matter what is actually written. Sadly, I think this is an inherited trait as my Mother tends to do the same thing. So if you are here one day reading a post and can't quite figure out what it is I am trying to say, check back later because chances are the Man Behind the Curtain has logged in and fixed it. You can thank him later.

2 comments:

John said...

Ironically, this one looks perfect to me :)

Shanda said...

I think I just hear you in my head reading it and telling me a story so I just read what your head and mouth is telling me. Does that even make sense??