Monday, March 27, 2017

More Homes You Will Love

Live Love Atlanta
Featured ListingsSearch HomesMap Search

Based on the homes you were looking at on our website recently, I can find you more just like it (or even better ones).

Any "must-haves" (or deal breakers) that I should know about before I send them over?

Are you a fan of kitchens? Bathrooms? Big backyards? etc...

Let me know and I will get started right away!

Thanks,

All The Best

Kim Wheeler
770-899-3888
Kim@LiveLoveAtlanta.com
Learn More About Kim

Kim Wheeler
770-899-3888
Send Message

    

The intended recipient of this message is stacy.lange.salmonandmilk@blogger.com. Live Love Atlanta, 145 Church Street #100, Marietta, GA 30060. If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, click here to unsubscribe.

No comments: