Sunday, March 19, 2017

Kennesaw school rankings...

Hey,

Did you know that school rankings can be closely linked with home values? Many home buyers know that the best return on investment is to purchase a home in top rated school districts.

I have access to some great reports on the schools in your search area. I can provide you with even more detailed information on what schools and neighborhoods may be best for your home search.

Give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll get you over those reports. Also, I'm here when you're ready to start looking.

Talk soon.

Kim Wheeler
770-899-3888

The intended recipient of this message is stacy.lange.salmonandmilk@blogger.com. Live Love Atlanta, 145 Church Street #100, Marietta, GA 30060. If you do not wish to receive these messages in the future, click here to unsubscribe.

No comments: